JS Menu Tree Add-on for FileMaker
Elegant and simplified, JS Menu Tree Navigation provides a single point of Administration, eliminating the need for fields, scripts, calculations, variables or any standard FileMaker design process.
The Menu Tree Add-on Admin has features for creating or editing Menu Label Names, nesting labels, selecting Layouts from a drop menu and re-arranging the order of labels by dragging.
Styles include settings for sizes and colour of Backgrounds, Fonts, Icons, Borders...
If you like this product please donate or leave us some feedback.
• JS MenuTree Add-on (for FileMaker) has been tested with FileMaker 19 for PC & Mac and on Local & FM Server installs
• Open source code includes:
- jQuery v3.5.1 | (c) JS Foundation and other contributors | jquery.org/license
- Font Awesome Free 5.15.1 https://fontawesome.com/license/free
- Icons: CC BY 4.0, Fonts: SIL OFL 1.1, Code: MIT License
• The Menu Tree Add-on provides Admin features including
- Menu Tree Label settings (aka Items)
- Menu Tree UI settings (aka Styles)
- Navigation choices
~ on-click (go to selected layout | to expand nested labels)
~ on-mouseover (labels will expand & contract automatically)
• Options include:
~ create New, Edit, Delete Labels & Icons (Main/Parent & Nested/Child items)
~ set Colour for Icons (able to search for icons by name)
~ drag Labels to rearrange their order
~ set Colour, Style, Size for Label Text, ..
~ set Thickness, Radius, Colour, Padding for Borders
~ set Colour, Style, Size for MouseOver, Active Label
~ set Background Colours for Navigation Area & Labels